AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

AWS Portal Link Fails to upgrade/install

I’ve been trying to upgrade/install AWS Portal to 10.1.15.2.

I keep getting the following error:

AWS Portal Setup cannot be complete while an infrastructure is running. Please terminate all active infrastructures and retry installation. To terminate an infrastructure, open Deadline Monitor and assume “Super User” mode (Tools > Super User mode), then go to View > New Panel > AWS Portal, and then right click on an infrastructure and click Stop Infrastructure.

When I look at my AWS Management Console I have one terminated Gateway instance and some Keypairs. All infrastructure is stopped when I look at the AWS interface in the Deadline monitor.

Any luck fixing this? Running into the same issue. I setup an AWS Portal on a different machine a month or so ago, trashed it and am trying to install on an AWS Linux box. Nothing shown in my EC2 instances page and have a DeadlineResourceTracker Stack shown in CloudFormation, but would that keep the installer from running?

Deleting my DeadlineResourceTracker did not seem to help things. Oh well, it will get remade on my next launch of an infrastructure.

Last post, my issue was that root didn’t access to my network containing the Repo. I followed these steps to look into the bitrock_installer.log file to find out that a DeadlineCommand run was failing. Ran that command as sudo and the network issue was apparent.

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences