AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Nuke 14 Support

I’m guessing that this isn’t an issue, as nobody has brought it up, but can someone please confirm that the latest version of Deadline supports Nuke 14? And if not, is there any indication when Nuke 14 will be supported? I am not seeing this in the release notes.

We’re going to be updating Deadline at some point, and I’d like to make sure that when we do, Nuke 14 is supported.

We are already rendering with 14.1v1, so there shouldn’t be an issue. All you have to do is add the executable path in Nuke.param.

Hello,

As of Deadline 10.2.10, we do not support Nuke 14 as of now officially but have attached the patch files that will add the unofficial support for Nuke 14

Unpack the attached archive folder, and copy the files to custom folder in repository C:\DeadlineRepository10\custom to the corresponding folders and see if that works.

Files under Plugins folder need to go to `[repo\custom\plugins]` 
Files under scripts should go to `[repo\custom\scripts\submission]'

Any new feature with Nuke 14 may not work as this is a visual support. This only adds 14.0 as selections to the version list.

There is an in-depth explination of this process in our knowledge base on how to patch new version support into plugins that uses a factious version of Maya as an example if you want more detail on this process.

Do let us know how this goes.

Nuke14_0.zip (27.5 KB)

2 Likes

Hi, the latest version of Deadline states Nuke 14 support, but in the monitor under Tools - Configure Plugins, the latest version of Nuke listed is 13.2. Do we still need to use the above patch files to enable Nuke 14?
Thanks!

If you have a previous ‘custom’ nuke plugin that will override the new one, check here
…\DeadlineRepository10\custom\plugins

If not, check your client and repo versions match under ‘About’ in the monitor

2 Likes
Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences