AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

RuntimeError: The plugin ID '1025665' collides with another plugin ID in 'DeadlineC4DClient.pyp'

Hey there,

I’m hoping someone may be able to help me. We just recently updated our Render Farm for Cinema 4D S24 and Octane 2020.2.5, and we have 10 floating C4D commandline licenses.
Eight of our computers are brand new and are rendering everything perfectly. However, all of our other computers that have previously worked perfectly with C4D R20 and deadline are now all having the same issue when rendering.
Some of the computers will start a task and then stall on it endlessly., but the majority of our computers will have this error pop up:
RuntimeError: The plugin ID ‘1025665’ collides with another plugin ID in ‘DeadlineC4DClient.pyp’ You have to use a unique ID for registering your plugin!
0: STDOUT: You can get a personal number for free from PluginCafe at www.plugincafe.com

I visited this website, and couldn’t really find anything related to deadline submitter issue. There also isn’t much else online about this particular error.

Just hoping someone out there has experienced this same error, and please let me know if there is any more information needed on my end.

Thank you!

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences