AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Welcome to Thinkbox Software

Hello!

We are excited to introduce you to the Thinkbox Software team and answer any questions you might have.

First and foremost, we want you to know that the development team behind these products is entirely intact. The new company is completely dedicated to the products we sell and support. The President and CEO of Thinkbox Software, Chris Bond, is the original founder and creator of the software department that developed the tools you rely on today.

“I am truly excited to be working with my original development team again at Thinkbox Software, and I am thrilled to be leading the efforts to move Deadline, Krakatoa and the rest of our technology forward. We have some fantastic plans in the works, and I welcome all of our partners, clients and friends to the new family!” -Chris Bond

For our current clients, and those who join us as we move forward, there will be no changes to our support services. We will continue to maintain the same great support infrastructure we have in the past, allowing access to developers and timely updates. We’re going to create intelligent tools for your desktop, laptop and portable - all designed to unleash your creative potential.

Welcome to Thinkbox Software, what comes next is your imagination!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Ian Fraser, Deirdre O’Reilly or Chris Bond at:
software (at) thinkboxsoftware (dot) com.

Thinkbox Software
thinkboxsoftware.com
sales (at) thinkboxsoftware (dot) com
support (at) thinkboxsoftware (dot) com

1 Like
Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences