AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Nuke v5 Submitter to Deadline 2.7

Nuke v4 submitter to Deadline use to work. After an upgrade to Nuke v5, it appears python is used. Any ideas on how to get the submitter for Nuke v5 to work again on Deadline 2.7?

Check out this thread, it explains how to set up the Deadline 2.7 Nuke submission script in Nuke 5:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=528

Cheers,

• Ryan

Thanks, got it working.
What happened to the Deadline beta 3 testing forum?
Would love to get Nuke v5 to work with Deadline on the MAC.
I have an error saying it cannot find deadlinecommandbg because Deadline on MAC 10.4.x does not exist. Obviously
Any pointers?

The Deadline beta 3 forum still exists - I can see it when I log into the forum. I’m guessing that everyone must have lost their permissions to access the board when we changed forum servers. Unfortunately I’m out of the office this week but I will look into this on Monday. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regarding your question, Deadline 3 beta is only supported on Windows and Linux, so I would expect you not to have any success testing it on a Mac. :wink: The submission script uses deadlinecommandbg to submit the actual job files to Deadline, so the job cannot be submitted without it. After 3.0 is released, we will start to focus on Mac support again and hope to have it available for a 3.1 or 3.2 release.

Cheers,

• Ryan
Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences