AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Setting Deadline defaults for Nuke

Just starting using Deadline for Nuke and I am having some issues with some of the settings changing each time I submit,
namely the Pool and Group, which is obviously a problem. See attached.

Is there a way to set the defaults on all the submission options via python? If so is there way to do this for all users?

Hi,
You can use a custom sanity check script to control the default settings in the Nuke in-app submitter globally. More info + example here:
docs.thinkboxsoftware.com/produc … nity-check

Great thanks, I had spotted the sanity check but though it was for something else, thanks again

I am wondering if there is a way to set defaults for the Submit To Deadline - Integration Panel via Custom Sanity Check
(we are using Shotgun) or is this something that would have to controlled via Shotgun?

Thanks

We have already designed it so once it has been used once, the settings should be remembered. Is that not the case for you? If so, what version are you running over there?

EDIT: Bugger. Forget, this is a new thing in Deadline 8.1. Oops. Join beta? :wink:

I was hoping to set Create/Upload Movie and Create/Upload Filmstrip to true as we end up doing it for every shot
and sometimes forget, small thing I know but they all add up

ok, understood. I think we can support this in the future. I’ll add it as an RFE to the current running setup we have in 8.1.

Thanks Mike, our pipeline guy got it sorted thanks anyway

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences