AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Auxiliary Files Errors

Hi Everyone,

Since last week, the renderfarm (150 nodes) started to act crazy, many errors are raised with the message :
“An error occurred while synchronizing the job’s auxiliary files: Can’t find part of path”.

At the moment we aren’t using auxiliary files. All the scenes are directly rendered from the original path (no copy on the respository). With many tries (20+ per frame) the frame is finally rendered.

I’ve no idea what part can cause the problem.

Hope you can help me solve it out.

Thanks, Tony.

PS : We are using Deadline v8.0.15.1

Hello,

I think the aux path is checked in case there are files, and that is likely where this error is coming from. Can you verify that full permissions exist on the path “[repo]/jobs/” as this is the root of the path it will be checking. Was there any changes to your render nodes or repo before this started happening? Let us know.

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, its was the “Store job auxiliary files in a different location” that was check pointing to a wrong folder. At the moment i’ve unchecked it (and the [repo]/jobs has got the right permissions). So you’re right even if i don’t use the auxiliary files, it checks the path…

Thanks a lot,

Tony

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences