AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Errors in log after update to 9.0.6.1

Hi, we have started seeing these errors in the tasks since updating to 9.0.6.1.

Example of one of them:

2017-08-14 10:49:41: 0: WARNING: Unable to locate local render file: C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Thinkbox\Deadline9\slave\r8\jobsData\59916f542b1a72435842ce4b\0_tempxThNm0\MONT_MAIN-01_VRayDiffuseFilter_region_3_.exr 2017-08-14 10:49:41: 0: INFO: Searching local output folder for: C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Thinkbox\Deadline9\slave\r8\jobsData\59916f542b1a72435842ce4b\0_tempxThNm0\MONT_MAIN-01_VRayDiffuseFilter_region_4_.exr

Any ideas what it is, or a fix to sort it?

Thanks!

If I disable local rendering in Deadline then the errors go away, but will this cause any problems going forward?

Okay, so after digging you’re having issues with the Max plugin.

It looks like we’re trying to see if that frame is there and we throw an error if it’s not. If you can catch it, I would take a look in that local folder on the node and see which files actually did render. I’m expecting something went wrong during the render, so see if there’s an error for that particular tile.

FYI. I’m pretty sure I fixed this a few weeks ago internally, but need a newer DL9 SP7 build to be pushed (but yes, disable local rendering is the quick fix for now and shouldn’t cause any real harm).

Will do.

All the tiles are rendering correctly- it looks like they get copied over to the output path, then it throws out those error messages.

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences