AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Deadline 10: Where's the Submit Visible Objects Only checkbox?

Hello,

The “submit visible objects only” checkbox seems to be missing from the Deadline 10 SMTD options. It’s still listed in the documentation, but the dialogue box screenshot in the documentation doesn’t show it either.

Where can I find it? We use this option all the time to cull hidden data from our scenes prior to submission.

Thanks!

My bad, I moved the control to a new rollout, but failed to update the documentation to reflect the change. Will fix it ASAP. :blush:

The checkbox still exists under the Assets tab > Scene And Asset Files rollout, where the scene submission mode is listed now, too. Nothing has changed about how it functions, we just reordered a bunch of controls to make the base UI shorter, and the rollouts more logical. Please let us know if you feel any control does not make sense at its new location…

Great, thanks Bobo. I even asked a couple of coworkers if I was crazy, because the documentation said it should be there, but I couldn’t find it!
Otherwise the feedback we have is that the interface is much more clean and easy to use. Aside from that missing checkbox, of course :wink:

Thanks!

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences