AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Cinema 4D R19 not submitting with Deadline 10.0.4.2

I cant get the submission script to work with the latest Deadline (10.0.4.2) and cinema 4D R19.

Previously I had it working with a tweak and the previous version of deadline. We reverted the tweak and ran the update to Deadline. I deleted the old C4D submission script and installed the latest submission script. But now when I submit a job, the dialog box never goes away or indicates that the job was submitted, and the job does not show up in the render queue. I have tried uninstalling the the plugin and client completely, rebooting, reinstalling the client, and then rebooting again… but it still did not work. I skimmed the application error logs in windows and did not see any clues to what might be wrong. I also disabled antivirus software to make sure it was not interfering with the scripts. I am hopping somebody from Thinkbox can guide me in getting this resolved.

Hey jpageau,

We’ve recently fixed a bug that I believe you’re hitting right now. Could you try copying the attached file into your Deadline repository (make a backup of the original), restart C4D and see if it fixes your issue? This file belongs in: DeadlineRepository10/submission/Cinema4D/Main/SubmitC4DToDeadline.py
If that still doesn’t work, open up the Console window in C4D and check if it’s printing any errors, then post that in this forum (or private message me or e-mail support@thinkboxsoftware.com if you’re uncomfortable with that).

Let me know how this goes.

Cheers
SubmitC4DToDeadline.zip (22.8 KB)

Thanks… That appears to be working now.

That’s what I like to hear :smiley:. This fix will be in the next release of Deadline 10.

Cheers

Is this the fix for the “exporter = self.Exporters[ self.GetLong( self.dialogIDs[ “ExportJobTypesID” ] ) ]” error?

-b

Answering myself here. Yes, this fixes the “exporter = self.Exporters[ self.GetLong( self.dialogIDs[ “ExportJobTypesID” ] ) ]” error :slight_smile:

Haha, ya you got it Bonsak. The fix is also included in Deadline 10.0.5.1 and later!

Cheers

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences