AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

jobs visibility per user

I was wondering if there is a way to setup jobs in queue to be visible per user.
For example I add beside me as administrator another couple users, and then after submitting hob to deadline I can setup who can see that job on farm and it’s status and progress.
I’ve found option to submit that you can see only your own submitted tasks but that is not what I’m looking for.
Makes sense and any idea?

Oh and are there any plans for upgrading mobile app for deadline or maybe providing html access to deadline monitor?
Current app is really hard to read compared to deadline monitor. And from time to time would be graet to have nice remote farm checking in option, beside laptop and client installed :slight_smile:
Or maybe there is already a way that I missed?
Thanks

For job visibility for particular users, we don’t have that unfortunately. I raised the idea of locking visible jobs to user groups, but I’m pretty sure that would require a significant refactor to the job filtering. Just to have the conversation, do you think including certain users into groups where you’d be able to see each other’s submitted jobs would work, or do you absolutely need to hand off certain jobs to people who didn’t originally submit them?

For Deadline mobile, I don’t know of any plans to re-vamp them or provide HTML access but I’ll raise it to the right people.

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences