AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Ftrack Event Plugin

Hey,

I’m trying to enable the Ftrack event plugin, and I have it “Global Enabled”, but I don’t get any event reports and nothing is happening in Ftrack.

Silly question, but how are you testing it at the moment? You’ll have to set up your FTrack settings on each job that is submitted.

Also, because we had a problem with events’ settings not being applied in Deadline 8, what version are you running on?

I’m submitting with the integrated submission scripts from Maya.

It seems like in the script that you need to have extra info values like; “FT_ProjectId”, “FT_TaskId” and “FT_AssetId”, for it to fully work. But even without those it should log an error, which I’m not getting.

I’m on Deadline Client Version: 10.0.11.1 Release (b0f2000be)

Any ideas why this wouldn’t work?

Not offhand. I’m trying to get set up over here so I can test. I’m getting an error when I’m trying to use the Monitor submitter for Maya so I’m working with the dev team on it.

I ended up using the EventScript instead, so no urgency at all.

Thanks for that. If we weren’t using the event script before, were you writing your own submitter? The integration with FTrack and friends is done via their corresponding event plugins so I’m just trying to get my barrings for your problem here.

Not entirely sure what you mean, but we don’t submit with the integrated submission scripts.

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences