AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Houdini - Houdini 16_0 hython executable was not found in the semicolon separated list

anyone can advise on this error, I have already installed the correct version, went I send to render deadline giving me this error

Houdini 16_0 hython executable was not found in the semicolon separated list “C:\Program Files\Side Effects Software\Houdini 16.0.000\bin\Hython.exe;C:\Program Files (x86)\Side Effects Software\Houdini 16.0.000\bin\Hython.exe;/Applications/Houdini/Houdini16.0.000/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Versions/16.0.000/Resources/bin/hython”. The path to the render executable can be configured from the Plugin Configuration in the Deadline Monitor.

thank you
sam

Have you checked (from Monitor --> Configure plugins --> Houdini ) that the path points to a correct and existing Houdini build (for example 16.5.405)?

From the error it seems you’re pointing at the default path that likely does not exist.

Yeah, Houdini always installs to a unique path so we can’t chase it there. Here’s the docs on setting it. It’s the same as what panze recommended, just with pretty pictures. :smiley:

docs.thinkboxsoftware.com/produ … figuration

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences