AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Submit Date Time - > Start Date Time

Hej folks,

I hope someone can help me with a question I have. I´m looking for a way to find data on how long our avr. renderfarm que have been. And i was thinking that the diff. between Submit Date Time - Start Date Time would be the way to go.

But i cannot find this data anywhere in the Farm statistics , am I missing it , or is it not there?

If not, can you thing about to add it?

And, is someone good at excel that can find a formula that calculates the diff between the dates, if possible?

The format is as below, in excel ofc then :slight_smile:

Submit Date Time Start Date Time
2/26/2018 18:08 2/26/2018 23:38
2/26/2018 18:11 2/27/2018 1:07

I think that’s going to need to be a feature request, or you should create an OnJobStarted event script which does the math for you and stores it somewhere safe.

As far as the date formatting, where is your input data coming from? I know the status reports UI has an option for “human readable copying”:
[attachment=0]2018-06-13 10_44_01-Farm Status Reports.png[/attachment]

Hej Edwin,

I get the data from deadline, and have enabled human readable copying, but i need some help with the excel part then i suppose.

Regarding the feature req, wouldn’t it be great to be able to see the arrange queued time for jobs?

Hej Edwin,

I get the data from deadline, and have enabled human readable copying, but i need some help with the excel part then i suppose.

Regarding the feature req, wouldn’t it be great to be able to see the arrange queued time for jobs?

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences