- Krakatoa on Mac OS X is now supported.
- Fixed the computation of "Emission" channel during particle repopulation.
- The emission is now computed the same was as the density, in that it is based on the incoming emission of the original particle set.
- Improved the accuracy of the "Density" channel computation during particle repopulation.
- Fixed a bug where Krakatoa was crashing on repopulation if the Density channel was not 32 bit floats.
- Added progress logging to repopulation.
- Added support for reading and writing PRT 1.1 file format.
- Added an option to specify EXR compression type, and an options to specify the channel bit-depths for all EXR channels.