http://www.thinkboxsoftware.com/krakato ... ilds-beta/
For the Release Notes, please see here:
http://www.thinkboxsoftware.com/krakato ... change-log
- New PRT Surface object to create particles on the surface of one or more objects.
- New option in the PRT Cloner modifier to distribute particles randomly within a spherical volume.
- ActiveType is now part of the Magma Editor - press [`] or [Ctrl]+[SPACE] to invoke, [Esc] or [Enter] to close.
- New options in the Particle Data Viewer and Magma Debugger to display data with 8,12 or 16 decimal places.
- Magma Errors will now stop the rendering, preventing Krakatoa from producing incorrect results.
- Relevant Magma Output channels will now be forced to the Renderer's channel format defined in the Memory Channels rollout.
- More filter options added to the Main Controls and VFB Extensions to support PRT Surface, Phoenix FD and more individually.
- Finally fixed the MAXScript Macro Recorder problem thanks to some help from Autodesk.