AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

3ds max + Corona 10 error running a single frame

Hello,
I’m trying to run renders for a scene with multiple cameras (no animation, only single render for timing optimization).
The scene is pretty basic but once I submit to deadline the first camera (only one single frame), I start having errors. I’m currently using only my machine as a “worker” (we have a network of workers but I first wanna test only on my machine).

Here the error log reports:
MPerror_Job_2024-07-12_10-58-42_6690fe52c839c5ebdf7b29f2.zip (27.4 KB)

Please let me know in case you need more information

thanks a lot!

That’s because you got some residual mR attributes on materials or bitmap (generally this happen with old material library)…

2024/07/12 11:05:52 WRN: [26100] [32432] Missing dll: mrmaterialattribs.gup - mental ray: material custom attribute
2024/07/12 11:05:52 WRN: [26100] [32432] Missing dll: mrmaterialattribs.gup - mental ray: Displacement Custom Attributes

Before sending to rendering, open the scene, then ‘Rendering’ Menu / ‘Scene converter’
on you should see some yellow stuffs (else switch to editor tab, and go back to options tab, now you see them), ‘Select All’ and ‘remove selected elements from scene’.
Save, and send job, now everything will be fine…

Thanks a lot MarcoA!!!
Yesterday, after hours of testing, I spotted a lamp model leading to the errors.
Once I spotted the “corrupted” model and deleting, all was running fine, and faster on the “starting-up” process before the actual rendering.

I will investigate more on the failing object within the scene.

thank you a lot again!

Confirmed!
I used this procedure and now is all good for the rendering process through deadline.

Thanks a lot again!

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences