AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Automatically job suspending

Hi AWS Team,

This is to inform you from few days we are facing one wiered issue in deadline whenever jobs get submit for rendering in deadline some jobs get automatically suspend after some time of rendering we dont know the issue can you please check the below render logs and help it.

Thanks
Ayyappan g nayar

Hello

Thanks for reaching out. The job seems to be cancelled externally. Have you enabled any custom scripts which cancel the job? or have you enabled job interruptible/timeout?

I need more information to look into it further:

1. Check in Deadline Monitor> Tools> Configure Events> Share a screenshot here.
  2. Check in Deadline Monitor> Tools> Configure Repo Options> Job Settings> Share the screenshot from Job Scheduling Tab.
  3. Also check in the job in question> in the Monitor> double click it> Timeouts> Share the screenshot from here and the got to Interruptible> Share a screenshot from here too.

Hi Zain,

Thanks for quick reply i will check with my team and get back to you

1 Like

Hi zain,

We have checked there are no such custom scripts which cancels the job. Neither any thing is enabled which is interruptible/timeout.

"we have observed that sometimes this happens on a few of the jobs and that too not at the same time.

Thanks
Ayyappan g nayar

One additional spot to check is if you right-click the job and go to job history are there entries about job cancellation in there? Those should have the user name and time of cancellation if its manual.

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences