AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

C4D Team render plugin

Hi
It seems that the Team render plugin is for R15 only.
Any chance of getting a R16 version of the plugin?

Cheers
Bonsak

Hm. This is strange. Even if i set the security token path in Monitor Config Plugins to:
“/Applications/Maxon/Team Render Client R15”
the plugin errors out when it tries to write the security token file to this path:
" Error: Access to the path “/Applications/Maxon/Team Render Client R15/Team Render Client.app/Contents/MacOS/c4d_net_securitytoken.txt” is denied. (System.UnauthorizedAccessException)"

The default security token directory entries in Config plugins team render is set like this: “//Applications/Maxon/Team Render Client R15” with two forward slashes. Is it supposed to be like that for osx?

7.0.1.3 R
Osx

Cheers
Bonsak

Thanks for reporting this! There seems to be all sorts of things wrong with the C4D Team Render plugin (ie: everything in the plugin is hard-coded to use C4D 15, and the security token path settings are completely ignored).

I’m currently setting up C4D Team Render versions 15 and 16 on my machine, and will upload a fixed version as soon as I can. We’ll also include these fixes in the upcoming 7.0.2 patch release.

Cheers,
Ryan

Wonderfull!

Cheers
Bonsak

We just released 7.0.2.2 to the beta forums:
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=12868

This should fix your C4D Team Render issues. Let us know if you run into any more problems!

Cheers,
Ryan

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences