AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Cinema4D C4D R25 S25 plugin update request

Hi All,

I’ve done a quick test by updating the param file and adding the submitter to r25, I get a permissions error shown in another thread

errors I get are

=======================================================
Error
Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation.
Type
UnauthorizedAccessException
Stack Trace
   at System.Security.AccessControl.Win32.SetSecurityInfo(ResourceType type, String name, SafeHandle handle, SecurityInfos securityInformation, SecurityIdentifier owner, SecurityIdentifier group, GenericAcl sacl, GenericAcl dacl)
   at System.Security.AccessControl.NativeObjectSecurity.Persist(String name, SafeHandle handle, AccessControlSections includeSections, Object exceptionContext)
   at System.Security.AccessControl.NativeObjectSecurity.Persist(String name, AccessControlSections includeSections, Object exceptionContext)
   at System.Security.AccessControl.NativeObjectSecurity.Persist(String name, AccessControlSections includeSections)
   at System.Security.AccessControl.FileSystemSecurity.Persist(String fullPath)
   at System.IO.FileSystemAclExtensions.SetAccessControl(DirectoryInfo directoryInfo, DirectorySecurity directorySecurity)
   at FranticX.IO.Directory2.CreateWindowsDirectoryWithPermissions(String path, DirectorySecurity directorySecurity)
   at Deadline.IO.DeadlineClientPath.a(String bum, UserInfo bun)
   at Deadline.IO.DeadlineClientPath.CreateDirectoryWithMaxTwoUserAccess(String path, UserInfo additionalAllowedUser)
   at Deadline.IO.DeadlineClientPath.GetDeadlineClientSlaveJobPluginsFolder(String workerName, String jobId, Boolean createIfMissing, Boolean updatePermissions, UserInfo jobUser)
   at Deadline.Slaves.SlaveSettings.GetSlavePluginPath(String jobId, Boolean createIfMissing, Boolean updatePermissions, UserInfo jobUser)
   at Deadline.Slaves.SlaveRenderThread.e(String ajo, Job ajp, CancellationToken ajq)
   at Deadline.Slaves.SlaveRenderThread.b(TaskLogWriter ajk, CancellationToken ajl)
   at Deadline.Slaves.SlaveRenderThread.a()
1 Like

@Thinkbox can we get an r25 update quite soon?

I got this from Support. Loads R25 into plugin list for me. But I haven’t had a chance to test it.

Cinema4DBatch.zip (1.5 KB)

1 Like

Did you get this working with R25? I used these and when I submit a render from R25 I get

Error: FailRenderException : Deadline was unable to find the plugin configuration option ‘C4D_25_RenderExecutable’ for the selected version of Cinema 4D 25.|00:00:00:07|9 %|14 %|9 % (10392 / 115460 clocks)|17.925 GB (29%)|17.925 GB (29%)|

That zip file is just an updated param file which adds 25.

I’ve just tried again, although the submitter isn’t there and needed reloading
Extensions > Tools > Plugin Manager…
Cinema_4D_wq4rZQKg1K
The reload
D16dbg4oZe
And it appears
Cinema_4D_RgIK6iwfmX
Although fails to submit (10.1.14.3)
Cinema_4D_SSY5ErOJnv

I updated the repo from 10.1.14.3 to 10.1.18.5, updated the .param file (again) and restarted C4D and it now submits and renders ok

If I submit manually via Deadline Monitor it also works ok.
(Add “25” to line 27 on this file …\DeadlineRepository10\scripts\Submission\Cinema4DSubmission.py)

1 Like

Hello!

I’ve attached an unofficial support patch for Cinema4D R25. This should work with Deadline 10.1.19.x.

Patch: Cinema4D_R25.zip (60.1 KB)

:warning: Important :warning:

You’ll want to back up the original versions of the following directories and files:

Directories:

• DeadlineRepository10/plugins/Cinema4D/

• DeadlineRepository10/plugins/Cinema4DBatch/

• DeadlineRepository10/submission/Cinema4D/

Files:

• DeadlineRepository10/scripts/Submission/Cinema4DSubmission.py

before you replace them.

Instructions

Extract the files from Cinema4D_R25.zip archive over-top of an existing Deadline 10.1.19 repository. Do not delete other existing files. The mapping from ZIP archive path to extracted path are illustrated in the following table, assuming $REPO_ROOT is the Deadline Repository root directory:

Zip Archive Path Extract Path
plugins/Cinema4D/Cinema4D.param $REPO_ROOT/plugins/Cinema4D/Cinema4D.param
plugins/Cinema4DBatch/Cinema4DBatch.py $REPO_ROOT/plugins/Cinema4DBatch/Cinema4DBatch.py
plugins/Cinema4DBatch/Cinema4DBatch.param $REPO_ROOT/plugins/Cinema4DBatch/Cinema4DBatch.param
scripts/Submission/Cinema4DSubmission.py $REPO_ROOT/scripts/Submission/Cinema4DSubmission.py
submission/Cinema4D/Main/SubmitC4DToDeadline.py $REPO_ROOT/submission/Cinema4D/Main/SubmitC4DToDeadline.py

To install the Cinema4D integrated submitter, use the manual installation installation instructions after applying this patch.

Monitor the Deadline release notes for official support announcements.

3 Likes
Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences