AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Compatibility with Modo 14

Hi,

is there any update on the support for modo 14?

Thanks
Jörg-Mark

You should be able to modify the files in Deadline to support version 14, I’ve run some tests with 14 and had it working.

Still have the problem with cross platform mapping and MDD’s

Thanks for reaching out, I’ve added support for Modo 14 UI only (unofficial) for plugin executable and Monitor submission. Please backup and replace the following present in the archive DeadlineRepository10.zip (11.0 KB) .

/[repo]/plugins/Modo/Modo.param
/[repo]/scripts/submission/ModoSubmission.py

I’ve used following paths to the Modo executable/application, if Modo 14 executable default path is changed or you have a custom installation path please change it in Deadline Plugin Configuration: Deadline Monitor> Tools> Configure Plugins> Modo (left pane) > Scroll down to Modo 14 (right pane)> add the correct path to the executable here.

C:\Program Files\Foundry\Modo\14.0v1\modo_cl.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Foundry\modo\14.0v1\modo_cl.exe
/Applications/modo.app/Contents/MacOS/modo_cl

It should work except for any new features that have been introduced in version 14 of Modo.

If you are submitting from Modo application, try to install the submission script manually and then submit the jobs, follow here: https://docs.thinkboxsoftware.com/products/deadline/10.1/1_User%20Manual/manual/app-modo.html#manual-installation

I’m creating a feature request to add support can tell you the ETA. Let me know the result if you test it.

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences