AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Deadline 9 Fails to upload Draft to NIM Daily

Hi Guys,

We just got Deadline 9.0.0.12 up and running and it looks like the pipeline tools are logging the render and uploading the render icon properly however the draft that is made is not getting uploaded to the NIM task. I tried turning on Submit Draft Job on Completion & Upload Draft Results on the Draft tab, which used to work, as well as enabling Create/Upload Movie from the Project Management tab. While they all made the draft none actually sent it to NIM. This was working in 8.1, but I know you guys did some updating to work with NIM 2.5.

Also, while I’m asking… Ideally for us it would be great to have a default draft template defined at the Event level so you could just click Create/Upload movie and not have to do it from both the Draft and Project Management tabs.

Thanks,
Andrew

Hey Andrew,

Sorry for the slow update It appears that some stuff was missed when updating our Nim plugin to use the Nim 2.5 API. I have attached the updated files all you should have to do is extract the zip into /events/NIM then you should be good to go.

Let me know if you run into any more issues with it,
Grant Bartel
NIM.zip (9.33 KB)

Hey Grant,

Looks like that did the trick!

Thanks…
Andrew

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences