Deadline Redshift expression error

Hello! When rendering with expression in file prefix in node, expressions like ‘chs(…)’ or ‘ch(…)’ are not evaluated correcttly

which leads to the creation of the folder …\ch( and it cause an error:

=======================================================
Error
Error:       Unable to evaluate expression (Syntax error - extra tokens detected in expression (/out/sh02_dog/RS_outputFileNamePrefix)).
   at Deadline.Plugins.PluginWrapper.RenderTasks(String taskId, Int32 startFrame, Int32 endFrame, String& outMessage, AbortLevel& abortLevel)

Type
RenderPluginException

Stack Trace
   at Deadline.Plugins.SandboxedPlugin.d(DeadlineMessage bas)
   at Deadline.Plugins.SandboxedPlugin.RenderTask(String taskId, Int32 startFrame, Int32 endFrame)
   at Deadline.Slaves.SlaveRenderThread.c(TaskLogWriter adz)

Log

Client and submitters downloaded yesterday, so i guess its a latest version.
H17.5.258 (and 360), Redshift 2.6.42 (and 2.6.48)

Did we ever work out what is causing this? Im having the exact same issue with houdini 18.0.287, redshift 2.6.51 and deadline 10.1.4.1.

I have an existing setup with expressions in my ROP that worked fine on previous versions, using opname().

Ive updated to new versions of all programs and now its giving the same error as op, the expression Im tring to evaluate is-

$JOB/render/opname("../..")/whatever.$F4.exr (there are backquotes around opname but its not displaying correctly on this message board)