AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Deadline Unreal plugin - audio wav output

Hi, I’m experiencing what seems to be a bug related to audio export when rendering a queue via Deadline.

In the sequencer I have a camera cut track with multiple cameras. There is a single audio track with an audio file that runs the entire length of the camera cut. In the movie render queue settings I have added .wav audio to the export.

When I perform a local export the .wav file exports as expected. However when I do a render via Deadline the .wav file export is missing part of the audio. In fact, only the audio corresponding to the last camera in the camera cut gets exported.

I have also noticed this error in the deadline logs:

WARNING: Warning: C:\MyProject/MyProject/Plugins/MoviePipelineDeadline/Content/Python\mrq_cli_modes\render_manifest.py:74: RuntimeWarning: MoviePipelineQueue: No world was found for object (/Engine/Transient.UnrealEdEngine_0:MoviePipelineQueueSubsystem_0.EditorMoviePipelineQueue.MoviePipelineDeadlineExecutorJob_1.DefaultConfig.MoviePipelineWaveOutput_0) passed in to UEngine::GetWorldFromContextObject().

Would be really helpful if you could offer some advice to work around this so I can get the whole audio output. I don’t mind digging into the python code if you have some hints of where in the code I should look.

Best.
Maria

Update: Solved this with a second pair of fresh eyes!

The fix is to provide an override name for the .wav file and set it to the shot name. If no name or a fixed name is provided then the same audio file will get overwritten by each subsequent shot.

The output will be a series of .wav files generated for each shot rather than a single .wav file

1 Like

Hello!

Thanks for sharing the fix you found. I will create a internal runbook on this to help or reference this issue properly next time.

1 Like
Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences