AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Error when submiting job directly (using SMTD) from 3ds Max 2023 using Corona 11

Hi everyone,

When I try to submmit the job directly from 3ds Max 2023 using Corona 11 render I get an error in the log:

Error: Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Users\rende\AppData\Local\Temp\lightningplugin_418209778747.ini’. (System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException)
at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.CreateFile(String fullPath, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options)
at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String fullPath, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize)
at System.IO.Strategies.OSFileStreamStrategy…ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize)
at System.IO.Strategies.FileStreamHelpers.ChooseStrategyCore(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize)
at System.IO.Strategies.FileStreamHelpers.ChooseStrategy(FileStream fileStream, String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.ValidateArgsAndOpenPath(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.File.CreateText(String path)
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at Python.Runtime.PythonException.ThrowLastAsClrException() in C:\thinkbox-conda\conda-bld\dotnet_pythonnet_1709944764012\work\src\runtime\PythonException.cs:line 51
at Python.Runtime.Dispatcher.TrueDispatch(Object[] args) in C:\thinkbox-conda\conda-bld\dotnet_pythonnet_1709944764012\work\src\runtime\DelegateManager.cs:line 341
at Python.Runtime.Dispatcher.Dispatch(Object[] args) in C:\thinkbox-conda\conda-bld\dotnet_pythonnet_1709944764012\work\src\runtime\DelegateManager.cs:line 208
at __FranticX_GenericDelegate0Dispatcher.Invoke()
at Deadline.Plugins.DeadlinePlugin.StartJob()
at Deadline.Plugins.DeadlinePlugin.DoStartJob()
at Deadline.Plugins.PluginWrapper.StartJob(String& outMessage, AbortLevel& abortLevel)
at Deadline.Plugins.PluginWrapper.StartJob(String& outMessage, AbortLevel& abortLevel)

=======================================================
Type

RenderPluginException

=======================================================
Stack Trace

at Deadline.Plugins.SandboxedPlugin.d(DeadlineMessage bgu, CancellationToken bgv)
at Deadline.Plugins.SandboxedPlugin.StartJob(Job job, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Deadline.Slaves.SlaveRenderThread.c(TaskLogWriter ajz, CancellationToken aka)

when I try to submit job via deadline monitor, everything is OK

How can I fix it?

Thanks

Which version of Deadline are you using? have you tried re-installing the submitter?

I’m using the latest version 10.3.2.1. I did try to reinstall, and also tried from different machines.

The problem occurs when a worker is a different machine than the one you submit the job from. If the worker is on the same machine it works.

You can see here within the first line of the log there is an error line, where he tries to find ini file that does not exist on the remote worker:

Error: Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Users\rende\AppData\Local\Temp\lightningplugin_418209778747.ini

Again this happens when only I try to submit a job directly from max using SMTD script.

I have the same issue

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences