AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Failed to load the plugin because: Could not initialize the plugin sandbox (Deadline.Plugins.PluginException)

Hey there,
Im focused in Blender & Deadline on this text.

Really new on deadline. Weeeeee. Real cool stuff
For now it works pretty well. Almost all workers rendering in GPU, we are looking forward to do some tests in hybrid mode, you know, getting ready for next big request.

When I say almost, is because I’m having some issues with one of our machines. It always throws the same

Error

=======================================================

Failed to load the plugin because: Could not initialize the plugin sandbox (Deadline.Plugins.PluginException)

Type

RenderPluginException

Stack Trace

at Deadline.Slaves.SlaveRenderThread.e(String ajv, Job ajw, CancellationToken ajx)

at Deadline.Slaves.SlaveRenderThread.b(TaskLogWriter ajr, CancellationToken ajs)

I have no clue what is going on. I tried the obvious thing to do when you have no idea what to do next… Uninstall, install again. I did’t made the trick, though.

Does any one have coped this problem. Is a sandbox problem?

Really thanks for your time.

best regards

GGG

I have seen this, usually it can be caused e.g. by a syntax error in the plugin code. You have to watch the worker’s log the moment this happens, might reveal a clue.

Hi Mois,

(SOLVED) - sort of-

It turned out I was suffering problems with the certified. The curious thing, is it was been installed following exactly the same steps other machines had on the same network. And I was having issues only in this one.

Finally, I went nuclear and removed the installation on the server extreme, which solved the issue. All machines rendering like a charm.

Thank you,

GGG

How did you get this solved exactly?

This error started showing up suddenly on one of my machines, after it has been working for over a year without any issues.

Sergiu this can be caused by any number of things. You need to dig deeper into the logs.

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences