AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

I need TRIAL Deadline for 11 nodes

Hi,

We are looking to implement a render manager in our company. We need 11 trial licenses to analyze usage and decide which render manager to buy. We are already testing Pulze and we would like to test it with Deadline as well.
How can we proceed ?

I followed the steps described below 3 times and did not have an adequate return.

2. Obtain license
If you need a trial license to test Deadline on more than 2 render nodes, or if you are upgrading and need an updated Deadline license, please contact AWS Thinkbox Sales. If you prefer to use Usage Based Licensing instead of a traditional floating license, visit the AWS Thinkbox Marketplace to purchase render time.

Here are the answers below:

> Hello there,
*> *
> You have not specified on what is the issue is or what do you require assistance with.
*> *
> Could you provide us more information so that we can be able to assist you further.
*> *
> Please respond to this case at your earliest convenience.
*> *
*> Best regards, *
*> Nomvuyo M. *
> Amazon Web Services

> Hello there,
*> *
> Thank you for contacting AWS Billing and Accounts. Hope this email finds you well.
*> *
> I understand your concern regarding the account. Let me check this for you.
*> *
> While checking the account in detail, I found that this case appears to be a duplicate of the case ID 8212583811 and one of my colleagues has been able to help you with the issue.
*> *
> In order to avoid any confusion or potential delays, I am going to resolve this case for you. Please refer to the other case for any further correspondence on this issue and feel free to reopen this case if you have any further concerns. If you have any concerns regarding the resolution, you can review the case #8212583811 and reply to it for further assistance.
*> *
> Once again, this is an administrative step only and is intended to consolidate our open cases for your convenience.
*> *
> Wish you a good day ahead.
*> *
*> Please let us know if we helped resolve your issue: *
*> *
*> If YES, click here: *
>support/feedback?eventId=8216908081&language=en&questionnaireId=Support-HMD-Yes
*> *
*> If NO, click here: *
> support/feedback?eventId=8216908081&language=en&questionnaireId=Support-HMD-No
*> *
*> Best regards, *
*> Sana R. *
> Amazon Web Services

> Hello, This is Ayushi from AWS Billing and Accounts and I trust that you are doing well and are safe in this pandemic. Upon checking I could not find any AWS account associated to the email address ( my e-mail here). I’m sorry, but I’m not able to determine the assistance you need with the information you provided. I request you to provide me with a detailed information on the correspondence and I will be happy to assist you further. Unfortunately, AWS account security policies don’t permit us to discuss account-specific information unless you’re signed into the account you’re asking about. Please sign in under the email address associated with the AWS account you’d like to discuss and contact us from the Support Center here (you can do so even if your account is suspended or closed): console.aws.amazon.com/support/home If you’ve forgotten the password for an account, you can use the “Forgot password?” link on the AWS sign-in page to reset your password. If you still cannot access the account utilizing the above steps, please reply to this email directly with additional information. This includes any errors or issues you’re seeing when attempting to log in and the email address you’re using to log into the account. If you can provide screen shots of these issues/errors it will allow us to better resolve any issues. Stay safe and have a great day! Best regards, Ayushi R. Amazon Web Services

I’ill wait for the return, thanks.

Hello!

You’ll want to contact the sales team through this form here - AWS Thinkbox | Contact Us

Which is found on the awsthinkbox.com site under ‘Buy’, but you’ll be able to get a trial license though that as well.

Hi,

This link you placed above I filled out and sent 3 times and the answers were the ones I mentioned above.
Could someone be more direct in the answer?
I just need the trial version for 11 nodes, not just 2, as we need to test all the equipment to see how the render manager will behave.

have you tried emailing sales@thinkboxsoftware.com, or contacting a reseller?

Alternatively if you just add 2 machines test, delete them from the Monitor, then add the next two you can test all 11 machines in 6x tests.

I’ll send an email to the address you entered above.

Thanks!

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences