AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Matte Object not showing on camera

Hi all,
I have a scene set up as follow:
camera1= It is used as a camera projection linked to a shader to create the texture of a building.
camera2= an animated camera, zoom out of showing the building in front krakatoa particles behind the building
camera3= an additional camera I created after the matte object wasn’t showing as I rendered

The problem:
after adding the building as a matte object in the render settings: “krakatoa settings, matte objects,tag selected objects as matte, Enable matte object on”
Camera2 does not shows the matte object.

what I Tried:
-changed the building shader to a regular lambert shader and render …I doesn’t work either
-create a new camera “camera3” it works …but obviously it wont match the animation of camera 2 so I can’t use this camera to render my scene.

I would like to know if There is a solution to this, I am doing something wrong or maybe this is something that Krakatoa can’t handle yet.

Thanks is advance!

I have attempted to set up a scene as you described, but I can’t reproduce the problem of the disappearing matte object.

Is there some scene you can send me that I can render that demonstrates the problem?

Alternatively, can you provide instructions on how to create one? I would like to get to the bottom of this problem if I can.

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences