AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

mongo installation error

upon trying to install a fresh repo and db on a macbook i have for testing… which is osx 10.7.5 and a 2.2ghz intel core 2 duo, i get this error:

no origin file found that matched /Applications/Thinkbox/DeadlineDatabase7/mongo/application/bin/org.mongodb.mongod.plist

this is with build 7.0.0.47 installer and i tried and got the same result from 7.0.0.26 installer

i selected install a new mongodb. i get a prompt about installing on a 32-bit machine… isn’t 10.7.5 64bit? your system requirements in the docs say 10.7+
i say yes i want to continue with installation. then i get the path to install and port dialog, click next and i get the no origin file error.

attached is a screenshot of the error.

thanks!

Our installer is thinking this Mac is 32 bit, so it follows an install path that isn’t supported, and results in this error because nothing gets installed.

Please open a terminal on this Mac and run the following command:

uname -m

This should print out x86_64 if the Mac is 64 bit. Can you let us know what it prints out for you?

Thanks!
Ryan

it outputs “i386”

Unfortunately, that means this Mac is 32 bit, so you won’t be able to install the database on it.

Cheers,
Ryan

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences