AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

New Build Available: 2.2.0.51871

Krakatoa MY 2.2.0.51871 was publicly released on June 24, 2013.

Download:
thinkboxsoftware.com/krakatoa-my-downloads/

Release notes:

• Krakatoa on Mac OS X running Maya 2011-2014 is now supported.
  • Added support for PRT 1.1 file format.
    [list]
    []This format will now seamlessly export between applications that have different coordinate systems (ie. y-up verses z-up), and will scale the particles to the correct units based on how the PRT files were saved.
    [/
    :m]
    []Added support to export/partition particles using BIN and CSV formats.[/:m]
    []Added an option to specify EXR compression type, and a options to specify the channel bit-depths for all EXR channels.[/:m]
    []Fixed a bug that was not respecting the “visibility” attribute of Maya particle systems.[/:m]
    []Added progress updates and the ability to cancel updates for the PRT Loaders and PRT Volumes when updating in the Maya viewport.[/:m]
    []Fixed a bug that was causing significant performance problems when exporting/partitioning PRTs without a license checked out.[/:m]
    []Fixed a few bugs that caused Maya to crash occasionally.[/:m]
    []Fixed a bug that was causing particles to draw black in the Maya viewport when they should have been white.[/:m]
    []Fixed a bug that made it impossible to cleanly unload the Krakatoa plugin from Maya.[/:m]
    []Fixed a few minor bugs in the “Copy Channel” modifier.[/:m]
    []Fixed a bug that was causing the “Enable in Viewport” modifier option to not work correctly on PRT exporting.[/:m][/list:u]
    Linux Note: To perform command-line Krakatoa MY renders in Linux, you will need to define the environment variable MAYA_RENDER_DESC_PATH={kmy_install_dir}/renderDesc
Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences