AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Nuke Studio only uses the first frame number

Hey, testing the NukeStudio functionality also. Is it possible to submit sequence but change the starting frame? The way I understand it, Deadline now takes the correct amount of frames when submitting a sequence but not the starting frame. So since all our compositions start at 1001, it never renders the correct frames. Could it be changed in the py code somewhere? It seems much more stable than nuke frameserver.

Moved this into it’s own topic.

Are you using a TimeOffset node or adjusting the start timecode anywhere? I’m pretty new to Nuke Studio so I’m not sure if these features are applicable here, but I’m curious if there’s something in the workflow that might be adjusting the frames that may be affecting things.

In looking through the submitter, there are a number of code paths at play here. Could you send along the plugin info part of the job? It’s the right-hand column of Submission Params. It should help me dig trough the path the submission took.

Hello,
Was this issue ever resolved? I am trying to submit shots from Nuke Studio sequence, and renders have wrong range.
I can submit the Nuke comps one by one from timeline with no issue.

Thank you

Nuke Studio 12.2v3
Deadline 10.1.14.5

It doesn’t seem like it from the release notes

Could you send along an empty comp that can reproduce? It’ll help answer the questions I had back in 2019.

Sure. I will make a test project.

Here I prepped the Nuke Studio project, together with shots exported to reproduce the problem.

The comp ranges are generated by Nuke Studio Source option. I included the export preset in the Nuke Studio project.

Nuke Script read nodes have no time offsets.

Thank you.

NStst.zip (144.0 KB)

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for this.

Hello!

I’m trying to reproduce this and I’m not getting the option to submit jobs for comps in sequence. I’m using the same version of Nuke Studio. Is there something somone with next to no Nuke experience would be overlooking here?

Thanks!

Hello!
Sorry for late reply. I screen recorded a way I submit the shots from Nuke Studio.
Hope you will find it handy.

Hi again,
Is there anything I can do to help replicating the problem?

Hi. Any news about the issue?
Thank you

+1 please, resolve the problem !

+1, please it would save us a lot of clicking

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences