So I’ve tried to figure out how to install Deadline on a really small setup.
iMac Pro - NukeX Licens (script submitter)
Mac mini (2018) + Nuke Render License (just a render-node and the database)
Mac mini has the repository, database and client installation
iMac Pro - client installation + submitter installer
I’ve allowed the permissions on the Mac Mini in order to share the proper folders as it has the repository installed.
Then I followed this step-by-step brief:
- Install [Foundry License Tools] and NUKE licenses on server
- Install NUKEX on all nodes
- Install [Foundry License Utility] on all NUKEX nodes
- Install Deadline Repository & Database on server
- Install Deadline Client on server and on all nodes
- Install [Deadline’s NUKE plugin] on nodes
- Give write permission to everyone on shared drive
- Make sure that Deadline Slave runs on all nodes
- Set which node should use the NUKE Interactive license (the other nodes will use the NUKE Render licenses) by going to Deadline Monitor > Tools > Plugin Config > NUKE
But it ended up in this error each time:
Error: Executable returned from RenderExecutable(), “/Applications/Nuke11.2v4/NukeX11.2v4.app”, does not exist.
at Deadline.Plugins.PluginWrapper.StartJob (System.String& outMessage, FranticX.Processes.ManagedProcess+AbortLevel& abortLevel) [0x00092] in <7bf9cb0664064e7692d815b8b56f5216>:0
Any suggestions on what’s wrong?
Thanks in advance!