AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Post script error after updating to 10.0.25.2

Hi
iget this error on a custom encoding plugin after i updated to 10.0.25 version. Is windows error with special characters!! Maybe i should update to newer vwersion or go back on previous one.
Thanks
Post job script “\draco\DeadlineRepository10\plugins\Powerdome\PostJob.py”: WindowsError : (123, ‘Die Syntax f\xfcr den Dateinamen, Verzeichnisnamen oder die Datentr\xe4gerbezeichnung ist falsch’, u’’) (FranticX.Scripting.PythonNetException)

File "\draco\DeadlineRepository10\plugins\Powerdome\PostJob.py", line 17, in main

os.chdir ( ntpath.dirname ( RepositoryUtils.CheckPathMapping( deadlinePlugin.GetPluginInfoEntry( "Videofile" ) ) ) )

bei Deadline.Plugins.PluginWrapper.RenderScript(String scriptFilename, Boolean preJobScript, String& outMessage, AbortLevel& abortLevel)

Hi again
Can you give me a hint please with what version of python you are using in the latest release.
Best

i guess the old forum you got at least an answer!!! here no

odd question, what do you get if you run these before the line its failing on?

print deadlinePlugin.GetPluginInfoEntry( "Videofile" ) 
print os.path.exists(deadlinePlugin.GetPluginInfoEntry( "Videofile" ) )
print RepositoryUtils.CheckPathMapping( deadlinePlugin.GetPluginInfoEntry( "Videofile" ) )
print os.path.exists(RepositoryUtils.CheckPathMapping( deadlinePlugin.GetPluginInfoEntry( "Videofile" ) ))

also maybe this will help:

id also double check the path mappings in the repo settings to make sure the paths do not contain the extra characters.

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences