AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Pulse not working

Deadline Version 7.0.0.44 R

I can get an instance of Pulse running, but when trying to stat it from a web browser or connect to it from the mobile app I am getting a “This web page is not available” and seeing the following error in the log:

Missing method Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslServerStream::.ctor(Stream,X509Certificate,bool,bool,bool) in assembly /mount/apps/linux/thinkbox/deadline/Deadline7/bin/Mono.Security.dll, referenced in assembly /mount/apps/linux/thinkbox/deadline/Deadline7/mono/lib/mono/gac/System/4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll An unhandled exception occurred: Method not found: 'Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslServerStream..ctor'. (System.MissingMethodException) at System.Net.EndPointListener.OnAccept (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Net.Sockets.SocketAsyncEventArgs.OnCompleted (System.Net.Sockets.SocketAsyncEventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Net.Sockets.SocketAsyncEventArgs.AcceptCallback (IAsyncResult ares) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Net.Sockets.SocketAsyncEventArgs.DispatcherCB (IAsyncResult ares) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
It seems to be carrying out house cleaning scans and everything else, but I can’t get anything out of the Pulse instance. I’ve tried running this on a few different machines with the same result.

In the bin directory in the Deadline 7 install folder, do you see a Mono.Posix and Mono.Security file? If so, delete them, then restart Pulse.

These libraries shouldn’t be shipped with the Linux version of Deadline, but it looks like they’re still slipping through somehow. We’re looking into it.

Cheers,
Ryan

That’s seems to have done the trick. Thanks!

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences