AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Purchasing Deadline License - Slow Sales Support

Good day everyone,
I’m trying to purchase some Deadline Render license for a farm of 24 render nodes. Since Deadline comes with 10 free render nodes, i’m looking to purchase an additional 14. I’ve contacted sales a few times now, most recently on Monday for a quote, mentioning this is a rather urgent turn around. However I have yet to get a quote. I would imagine it can’t take that long to quote out 14 nodes for on prem use.

I was wondering if anyone here could help me out or put me into contact with someone that could help move this along.

Two things:

1. If you’re in a hurry cut a ticket to support at awsthinkbox.zendesk.com and we can get you a temporary license. We’ll need the hostname and MAC address of the license server but should be able to get you covered for the moment.

2. Once have more than 10 Workers all Workers will need licenses. So you’ll need 24 licenses total. The 10 free Workers are kind of like a demo mode (at least in my head).

Good to know. Thank you @Justin_B
How much does it cost per render node if we need 24 is it $48 dollars per year per render node then?

The Product pricing page indicates the first 10 are free based on the wording, seemingly.

The asterisk on Deadline Node should be up in the details, but it explains: Once an eleventh Worker is added to the farm, you will then need a valid license for each Worker instance – including the first ten that were originally free.

1 Like

thanks for clarifying.

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences