AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Redshift 3.0.45 C4D, render progress jumping until frame range complete

Hello
In my Studio we recently updated from older redshift 2 floating licenses to 3.0.45 as well as upgrading to deadline 10.1.15.2, this was done by someone else hired in. We mainly use redshift on c4d r20 although during the upgrade we also had r24 installed. Before hand frame ranges on the farm would show the progress correctly as each frame completed the progress bar increase till 100%. currently it now shows progress with decimal places ie 2.78% and will momentarly jump up and down but will not follow whats actually been rendered only once complete will it jump to 100%. if I render a c4d hardware from r20 or s24 without redshift the issue goes away.

This problem was present before I did this but I also used this fix as deadline intially didn’t work with S24 and now it does thanks to this post.

Any help would be great. Thanks

I have just discovered from the c4d plugin if I turn off Use batch Plugin it actually fixes it. But I notice if i made a change to the file mid render it will update during the render, but also the render comes looking wrong.

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences