AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

submitting from nukeX

Hi, my job i’m submitting contains nodes from nukeX. After submitting to deadline all the slaves throw up this error:

Exception during render: An error occurred in RenderTasks(): Error in RenderExecutable(): 64 bit Nuke 6 render executable could not be found in the semicolon separated list “C:\Program Files\Nuke6.2v3\Nuke6.2.exe --nukex”. The path to the render executable can be configured from the Plugin Configuration in the Deadline Monitor.
at Deadline.Plugins.ScriptPlugin.RenderTasks(Int32 startFrame, Int32 endFrame, String& outMessage)

now it looks to me like it needs the extra string in the nuke exe path, however i cannot work out how to get that in the configure plugins option table where you point deadline to all the .exes.

any ideas?

thanks,
chris.

Hey Chris,

Currently, the only way to render with NukeX is to modify the Nuke plugin directly and add --nukeX to the command line arguments that Deadline is passing to Nuke. Open [Repository]\plugins\Nuke\Nuke.py in a text editor and find this line:

renderarguments = "-V"

and change it to this:

renderarguments = "-V --nukex"

In Deadline 5, there will be a submission option so that the user can choose to use Nuke or NukeX on a per-job basis.

Cheers,

• Ryan

Ah great, thanks Ryan.

Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences