AWS Thinkbox Discussion Forums

Web templates for deadlinewebservice?

Hello, I’m just curious if there are any web templates for the deadlinewebservice out there?

I would want to be able to view jobs and possibly start, stop and shift priorities and stuff from a web interface instead of having to install the client software with the monitor everywhere.
I’ve seen the app on the apple app store, something like that, just for a desktop sized browser? :slight_smile:

I mean one could of course do it all from scratch “by hand” but I just wanted to make sure that I’m not overlooking “that guy (or girl) that did it all already and released it for free!” or something like that. :wink:

thanks for any info on that.
-Robert

You’re actually overlooking work by just one @im_thatoneguy (great word choice on your part :D). He wrote one over here:

That is JUST what I was looking for! Thanks a lot for pointing it out!

-Robert

ow dang,
that link is not available anymore… I’m going to write him a PM. But thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

-Robert

I’m going to go see if we can find Mike’s revamp of it. I’m hoping there’s some way to find it.

I’ve also hit up Dave from maxplugins.de, he has responded in the thread. If he still has it I’ll send it to you as well.

thanks
-Robert

1 Like
Privacy | Site terms | Cookie preferences